Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good a perception you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, inventhelp engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued InventHelp Patent Services, but when they write a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.